Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Hey bloggers

I don't really have much of interest to say but I was in the mood to post a blog so sorry about the boringness.


So yesterday was pretty uneventful and consisted of watching movies with my mom and boredom, and then babysitting the Chesneys. Then this morning I got up and went to work out. Something I havent done in a very very long time. And now I am back at the Padilla's and I just finished washing the dishes and cleaning up a little from the crazy party I had here the other night. I hope they won't notice all the alcohol missing:-/

Well the lady I'm supposed to be working for while Brittany is out of town called me again last night and said she won't need me today either. So I think today I will lay out and get tan. Oh and then tomorrow I'm getting my hair colored again. Yay for no more roots!


I apologize for the boringness of this blog. I will shut up now.

No comments: