Saturday, October 11, 2008

I miss....

Hello bloggers....
I have a lot to say but not much time to say it right now and I won't get it all out right now....I don't even know how to start...

I miss my best friend....I hate being this far away...I hate that when something big happens I can't be there. I can't rush over to her house when she needs me...I can't hug her when she needs to cry...I can't laugh with her when she's happy...

I love my new friends and we have a lot of fun but after a while I need a break from them...I miss being able to hang out with my best friend constantly and never getting tired of her...

I hate that I'm busy all the time and never have a spare min to talk to her when she needs to talk...

I'm sick of drama and having to get along with all different kinds of people with personalities that clash and having to deal with them. I miss being able to just spend time with my best friend and never hafta worry about drama because the only time we fight is about stupid things.

I miss playing guitar all the time and hearing her sing constantly...I miss taking stupid pictures and making crazy videos...

I miss midnight runs to taco bell and dying eachothers hair and watching buffy the vampire slayer for hours and hours.

I miss having someone around that knows me better than I know myself and knowing them just as well...

I miss Brittany Noel Padilla...

No comments: