Sunday, May 11, 2008

I can think of no title for this...

Sup Bloggers

So I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole blogger thing...maybe...I've still got a few things to fix but I'm working on it.

Starting today, this week is going to be the craziest, busiest, most insanely chaotic week of my life thus far...I will spare you the details as by the time I finished telling you it would be well into the week and you would probably have a pretty bad brain overload*and we wouldn't want that now would we?*

On another note I have officially FINISHED Worldview 3. I made it! I survived!! I can't believe it I'm still in awe. Now only two more days of class left and I am through with highschool forever! That is very exciting.

Ok well blogger peeps I'm gonna hafta go now because the food is here and if you know me at all you know that where the food is, zuzu will be also.

Later dudes

2 comments:

Brittany Noel said...

you smell like sunshine

ZuZu said...

I smell like sunshine? Um..ok? I guess I will take that as a compliment?