Saturday, May 17, 2008

This is a blog...You should read it...

Hello fellow bloggers how are you today? I am fine

K so I'm kinda getting bored with these font choices I'm not gonna lie....

Today I made it through the event I have been dreading for about 6 months, graduation, and now that it is over I am indescribably relieved. But also incredibly bummed cuz tomorrow afternoon I am leaving to go Galvestin for like a week for senior trip and will not get to see my wonderful best friend:-( I am trying really hard to be optimistic and try to have fun on this trip (that btw my mother is going on) I'm sure it won't be that bad but I'm not exactly looking forward to it. I can really only take so much of this combination of girls for so long (especially with my mother present) But we will see how this goes. I'm sure I will be posting a lot while I'm there out of boredom so be prepared.


The Outcast conference was a huge success. God did so many amazing things this week and it was incredible. Every night I wanted to just keep going, keep worshipping, keep singing, cuz God is just so awesome I didn't want to stop. It was like a preview of what heaven will be like without the sweat and tireness. I'm so excited to go to heaven like wow.

For some reason I have been burping like a guy lately. I never used to burp ever and then randomly a few months ago they just started coming out. Like my burper was turned off and somehow got activated randomly...hmm...I think I will research that

Well I really should be either packing or sleeping, probably sleeping more than packing cuz that 45 min nap I took on the living room floor today just didn't cut it.

Later dudes

1 comment:

Brittany Noel said...

Come home already sheesh~ this is going to be a long week I can tell. Don babin is speaking at youth on wednesday and we are having a blow out service I am sad you wont be there