Thursday, June 5, 2008

Feeling better today

So today started off like pretty much any other day, except I slept in really late cuz I was up late fighting off the effects of meds I was on but that is another story. Anyway normal day, I get to youth and we were worshipping and after the two fast songs were over and everyone had stopped jumping and dancing and being crazy for Jesus my stomach started hurting really bad and I felt like I was about to throw up. And I'm standing there thinking "no I can't go throw up I wanna worship God I don't wanna miss anything" So I ignored it and it got worse and worse and I seriously felt like any second I was gonna, pardon the graphic term but, blow chunks. So I dropped to my knees and said no I'm here to worship God and I pressed in and praised and worshipped and thanked God and just sat in His presense and pretty soon I realized, hey my stomach feels fine, I don't feel like I need to throw up anymore. And I sat there and I felt God say, "See, all you have to do is worship me and keep your focus on me and I will take care of everything."

So after that and then going out to eat with some friends and talking about Jesus I'm totally pumped and its awesome. I'm happy that I'm back to being pumped about Jesus again.

Right now I rebuke Satan and his crap he keeps bringing back into my head. I AM NOT FAT!!! I AM NOT UGLY!! AND I AM NOT A DEPRESSED LONELY CUTTER!!!! I will never go back to that Satan!!! You know why, because Jesus died for me so that I can go to Him with my problems and YOU HAVE NO HOLD ON ME!! I AM NOT THE SAME!!!! I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!! SO BEAT IT DEVIL!!! I'M SO OVER YOU!

Dude Jesus is awesome...

1 comment:

Brittany Noel said...

dude i love you like really really and am so proud of you! kill the devil! that is so awesome! jesus is so awesome!