Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rise and Shine

So babysitting last night went really well. The kids were awake for about an hour and a half and then went to bed *poor things* so from 7 30 to 11 30 when their parents got home I myspaced and blogged and read a book and watched friends and hannah montana and got paid 60 bucks. And these people wanna use me once a week and have more rich friends that want me too. God is good. I might make it through this summer without blowing all my graduation money afterall.

I totally wish I lived in a house where you could go out and sit on the roof. I've always wanted to do that. I've tried in my house but the roof is too steep and I almost fell off *ya not a good thing* But someday before I die I'm going to live in a house where you can climb out on the roof and play guitar and pray and that be my place that no one else could go to.

So for now I will just have to live with my bean bag guitar chair.

Peace

2 comments:

Heather said...

dude I have a sittable roof and i have not used it...its not all its cracked up to be;)

Brittany Noel said...

I really dont like how heather is comment your blog before me...yeah just doesnt sit well and by the by if you have a house with a sittable roof I will be out there sittibling on it with you....you have to have a singer with the guitar and all that jazz and a prayer buddy so there