Wednesday, June 11, 2008

For some reason I am not one little bit tired

So youth this week was pretty good, apart from the unnecessary drama caused by dumb youngins in the youth group that sometimes I just want to slap and say grow up. Seriously I was not a very mature kid but I was more mature than them! I guess its just hard for some kids to think of other people before them selves.

Anyway enough ranting about that. Worship arts camp is going well. Especially considering Brit and I have 17 little 3-5 yr olds in a little bitty room. I'm excited about friday night though. And very excited about getting t shirts:-D

So at youth tonight during the closing part where everyone is supposed to close their eyes and pray and stuff I was actually able to tune everything out and just stand there and listen to God. That hasn't happened in so long it was so cool. I seriously just stood there and didn't hear anything in the room but God's voice...and Garrett shouting a little here and there. But it was good to get back to that. I finally feel really good and sure about going to worship school. Which means I should probably get working on my application lol

Well I think that is all for now as I am out of things to say. So I bid all thee blogger people adue...? a due? adoo? ya I don't know how to spell that but I hope you catch my drift.

1 comment:

Brittany Noel said...

Jesus is amazing he is amazing amazing amazing! I just love that guy!