Saturday, June 14, 2008

Never get caught in elastic...too much wiggle room is dangerous...

Wow this week has been crazy...It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was so awesome getting to see all 17 of me and Brittany's little 3-5 year olds up there on stage worshipping God. Granted there were many times throughout the week where I wanted to kill one if not all of them but overall it was a great week. It was an honor to get to teach those little guys with Brittany. I had more fun this year working with them and not getting paid than working in the nursery watching babies last year and getting paid, and that surprised me. I am going to miss them and all the ladies that worked so hard this week when I leave for colorado. That is definitely what I will miss most, my church and all the people in it. What's kinda sad is that I will miss that more than my family.

Well that is all I have time for today, stay tuned for more soon to come