Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brittanyless Texas

Not really, I am wearing underwear I promise. It's really cute underwear too:-)


So I've decided that Prosper TX without Brittany is pretty boring and stupid and I don't understand how anyone (myself included) ever lived here before she came.





So this is all that has happened since my last post in Brittany-less Texas.





I've been running, trying to get in shape for my Christian boot camp I'm about to go to for 10 months. I used to be in a lot better shape what happened?? I have a feeling that whatever it was must have happened somewhere between all the taco bell and the cheetos that I ate all summer, oh and lets not forget all the Panda Express. So I'm pretty sore. I forgot how much I don't enjoy this feeling.





My mother and I went shopping for some stuff that I need before I leave. We went to guitar center to get a hard case for Iris, and just my luck they don't have the one that fits it. (I would buy the guitar that needs the special order case.) So we were there for about an hour and a half while every worker guy in the store was determined to find a case in the store that fit my guitar. (I must have looked good that day or something, hmm) Anyway the guy that was helping us found the one I need online and gave us the info we needed to go home and order it. But he also felt it necessary to write his cell phone number and myspace down too just in case I need anything from guitar center while I'm in uncivilized Arkansas. (Of course my mother was thrilled at that)





We also went to bath and body works and I got some smell good sprays and lotions. Or so I thought....


I get home and pour some lotion in my hand to use and realized...that was not lotion. Because you see I may have graduated but being a homeschooler I never really learned how to read and I got "body wash" confused with "lotion" and easy mistake I know. But still, seriously?


So today I have to go back to bath and body works and explain my predicament to the bath and body works lady and see if she will trade me the body washes for the lotions.





Then I babysat the Chesney kiddos last night. They were all really good thank God. Dylan was his funny crazy self instead of his bratty annoying self so I was glad for that. We all played outside till it was too dark to see and then what do you know it was time for bed. Then Brett and Kelly got home not long after that and they brought me a present!:-D
The funny thing is Dylan and Maddie were just singing that song right before they went to bed.

So yes that was cool. I love getting presents.

Then this morning Brit and I went and ate breakfast at Mcdonald's together...kind of. Then we played a driving game that got Brittany lost and I had to come home and look up where she was on google maps to make sure she was going in the right direction and ya, it's been an eventful day so far that is for sure.

Well today I have to get more guitar picks because they all seem to have run away, and maybe some strings because I seem to be a string killer these days and a string killer can never have too many strings.

I've been on a ringtone making kick this week for some odd reason. I made almost every song I like a ringtone. I have like 50 million on my phone. Now if only I had 50 million people to call me so I could hear them all that would be cool.

Ok well I must start my day now so I will bid thee a fare well.
In the words of Jil:
It's been real
It's been fun
It's been real fun.





No comments: