Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First post

Well hello world of bloggers, I am new at this so bare with me. (I'm not even sure if that is how you spell that version of bare..man this is starting out rough)

For some reason as soon as I started typing I forgot everything that I had thought of to post. I hate it when that happens.

Today has been one of those days where your mind goes completely blank at the worst times. I even found myself not responding with a come back at the perfect opportunity for a good one. Hopefully this will not be the case for the rest of the day. It's only 3pm, the day is young, I've still got time to redeem myself but I must act quick!

Well somehow I seemed to have gotten 3 paragraphs out and working on 4 and I have talked about absolutely nothing. Wow good job ZuZu...Sorry blogger people I will try to get better at this. Just keep in mind I'm still a beginner.

Fare well for now, I will try to be more interesting on my next post I promise.


1 comment:

Brittany Noel said...

I think you are fa-nominal is that any consolation?

PS ladies....