Thursday, May 1, 2008

Why can't the world just be simple?!?

Ok seriously I cannot figure out how to do anything on this blogger thing and it's driving me insane. Why can't everything just be plain and simple and right where you need it???

I'm a generally intelligent person when it comes to most things so why can I not figure out how this thing works??

I think I will make my own blogger website thing and everything in it will be plain and simple and easy to use and cool and fast and awesome. Or maybe I will hire someone to make a blogger website for me and I will just tell them what to put on it because now thinking about it, making my own blogger website would be about as much work as figuring out this stupid blogger website right here...hmm k that idea didn't work out that well....

I just wanna figure out how to search for other blogger people and save them as your friends!!!! Can you not have friends on this thing??

No of course not, this is an anti-social blogger site where everyone posts blogs but does not actually talk to anyone

Seriously there has to be a way...

I am determined to figure it out....but not right now because I am too frustrated and tired and need to sleep.

But ranting like this is making me feel better...even though no one will be commenting me because of the apparent anti-socialness of this blogger site....

I quit

I'm going to bed

Good night cruel complicated world of blogger people









Dude this thing has spell check! That's freaking awesome!! Stupid blogger site you have redeemed yourself cuz thats just plain sweet!

1 comment:

Brittany Noel said...

haha I love spell check. It is my friend and doesnt make me out to seem quite so retarded.